Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I stink!



Ok I stink! I promised myself that I would add to my blog and here it is already May and last time added to my blog was february. Shame on me!
Ok so I decided that I'm going to devote the next few days showing you what I have been up to!
First of all I am getting ready to (sometime in the near future) get started on another installment of Sparky's continuing adventures. Rick the writer has already told me more or less what the plot will be. But he's gonna give me one serious noogie if I tell, but I assure you it'll be a hoot!
Oh yea I just got back from Rio, Brazil. I will be showing pictures over the next few days, below is a photo of my boyfriend Ivan and I in front of the Christo Redento, the awesome statue of Christ that watches over the city!


Glad to be back on the Blog circuit!!! See ya tomorrow!

No comments: